|Location: France||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Healthcare / Pharma||Specialism: Digital, Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Independent Consulting||Contact: Kevin Moreau|
PE backed international Healthcare company focused on developing, manufacturing and marketing modern generic Healthcare products. One of its key focuses is Oncology (tumour) medication.
Situation: Head of Transformation is looking for a Strategy Consultant to support its data project management. Lot of data produced and available, few used properly to drive and pilot points of sale in relation to sales force.
Complication/Question: how to build and conduct the first phase of a sales management/BI product development?
Type of mission: strategy and analytics/tool production (in order to reduce significant data purchase)
Understand and analyse the context and business problematic & explore and understand data source & sales management / business intelligence (BI) tool specs
- Which data sources?
- Which Healthcare product sales management’s tool specifications
Build specifications / “cahier des charges”:
- Mapping of the required tools
- Conduct interviews, iterate and validate with Directors of Sales, transfo/analytics, KAM, portfolio, and CEO.
Build a roadmap (Who? When? What cost? Business case)
- Previous consulting experience (consulting company + independent consulting)
- data analytics capabilities/expertise (industry doesn’t matter)