|Location: Belgium||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Evelyne Velupillai|
Our client is a fast growing commercial real estate business with an international focus and over 44 billion USD assets under management globally. Working solely with Fortune500 companies, they own, develop and manage industrial and commercial real estate in 17 countries.
As market leaders in property management and leasing for large industrials, they are dedicated to their exponential growth whilst focusing on topics such as sustainability, innovation and technology.
The Corporate Strategy team supports the senior leadership in developing and executing strategic initiatives. As Strategy Manager, you will collaborate with the business leaders to create and deploy corporate strategy and key transformation programmes across the organisation, and help drive meaningful projects from strategy to implementation.
This highly visible position will give you the opportunity to be exposed to different leaders and stakeholders across the whole business with tremendous growth and development opportunities.
- Previousl professional experience
- Top-tier strategy consulting experience + relevant experience across Industrials and Business Services.
- Proven track record in leading strategy projects from conceptualisation to delivery and results
- Fluent English is mandatory; working knowledge of French and/or German a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Master’s Degree or MBA from tier 1 university is strongly preferred