|Location: Amsterdam||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Healthcare / Pharma||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zena Van Vliet|
My client is a recently acquired, Private Equity backed healthcare business with operations across Europe.
Post-acquisition their strategy has a heavy growth focus as they continue expanding across European markets through organic growth and acquisitions.
The Strategy Manager will report directly to the C-suite, supporting the senior management team (CEO, CFO, COO and Head of M&A) in developing and implementing the strategy and growth plan. The individual will be visible across the organisation as well as working with the portfolio, and investment team on the fund side. This is an exciting and dynamic role with career development opportunities whilst gaining significant practical operational, strategic and M&A experience in a leading team.
- Strategy consulting experience
- Strong strategic, analytical and commercial thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with senior management as well as small business owners
- Motivated and self-driven
- Ability to work independently and develop strong working relationships with other teams
- Project management and/or implementation experience is preferred
- International work experience is preferred
- Dutch speaking is a strong preference (other Nothern European languages considered).