|Location: London||Salary: Year End Bonus + Equity|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining, Healthcare / Pharma, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Fleur Mynott|
A consultant-level position working for a fast-growing specialist consultancy that focus on enhancing the organizational performance and value of PE backed portfolio companies.
- Founded in 2003
- Office locations in London, Zurich, and Stockholm.
- 80% of project work servicing Mid-Market Private Equity businesses in supporting portfolio companies both in pre-deal and post-deal work.
- 20% of project work working with Corporate CEO’s and Public Sector Leaders.
- Specialists in creating long-term value through organisational performance, diligence and classic strategy based engagements.
- Cross-industry focus with core clients existing within Tech, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Energy.
- Key competitors typically lie in the specialist teams within the traditional strategy houses and the ‘Big 4’, although there is no real direct competitor within the niche consulting space.
- Other European language is a bonus
Due to a period of sustained growth for the business and the London Office in particular, the Senior Leadership team want to fully harness its development with the hire of a consultant to work alongside the Partner team in managing projects and contributing to the strategic direction of the business.
This is an entrepreneurial growth opportunity in an innovative company and new, high-growth sector with opportunities to lead challenging and high-impact projects throughout Europe.
- 2-4 years’ experience at an established strategy consultancy
- Project experience in a number of sectors
- Strong analytical and structured thinker
- Mature, confident, self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Genuine business interest
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree from a top tier university
- Eligible to work in the EU and UK