|Location: Hong Kong||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Roberts|
Our client is a multinational investment bank and financial services holding company.
- This role is responsible for providing direct support to the Global Head of Operations across all areas of responsibility, both within Operations and external activities.
- This includes but is not limited to:
- Strategic projects / Change Execution – managing projects, either internally or externally driven, to achieve the Global Head of Operations’ objectives, e.g.
- Communication – developing and executing communication strategy, both internal and external
- Stakeholder and relationship management - liaison with and direction of Senior & Executive Management across Ops
- Serving as integral interlink between COO office, Strategy & Transformation teams, and Global head of Operations
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Proven ability to articulate and synthesise complex issues concisely and in simple language to support problem analysis
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with senior executives
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills
- Strong background in financial/analytical reasoning, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions
- Practical experience of business transformation activities
- High level of personal drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs
- Proven abilities in working across cultures
- Strong knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Strong knowledge of Global Operations and HOST in general
- Educated to graduate degree level in business management related field or associated relevant business experience