|Location: London||Salary: Competitive Compensation|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Digital, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Adam Leach|
Our client is a leading private equity backed retailer, based in Central London. They have established a strong brand, both in the UK and internationally, and are now looking to leverage this as they engage in a new period of growth.
The business is currently engaged in an ambitious expansion plan under a newly appointed CEO and as such are looking to bring in a single, experienced strategist to sit alongside as a Chief of Staff.
This individual will work closely with the CEO to set the strategic agenda for the business. You will be developing strategies covering key topics across Customer, Digital, Operations, Marketing and Branding, helping to accelerate the business’s growth.
As the Chief of Staff, you will also act as a liaison between the CEO and the wider business. You will be working closely with the ‘Heads of’ various departments to communicate tangible action plans and drive the strategic initiatives through to delivery. As such the individual should have a demonstrable track record in delivering real change in an organisation, ideally a retailer, managing teams and stakeholders to help the business succeed.
- Strong track record within a Tier 1 strategy consultancy, or a split of experience within a Tier 1 strategy firm and a retailer
- Depth of experience within the Retail sector – either from a project basis, or client side having left consulting
- Mix of experience across both strategic and operation initiatives
- Demonstrable record of delivering alongside senior stakeholders, with the ability to manage case teams
- MBA from a leading businesses school is a plus