|Location: Yangon, Myanmar||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Digital, Operations / Change / Transformation|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tuvshin Ganbold|
Our client is a mature start up that has been in very successful with its payments products in Myanmar.
They are now at a stage where they are about to hire their very first Chief Digital & Technology Officer.
Based in Yangon, Myanmar, this role will be the spearhead for change in the company, focusing on optimizing and automating the business, as well as creating new digital products that will not only increase revenue streams for the business, but that will be ground breaking in the local market.
- The right candidates for this role have held similar transformational & product development roles in financial services.
- Prior experience of working in emerging/ frontier markets
- Proven track record in strategy development, as well as playing key roles to implement them
- Experience leading teams, and working with diverse group of senior stakeholders
- Enthusiasm for disruptive technology