|Location: London||Salary: £150,000|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Leisure / Hospitality, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Wolfman|
A prestigious global strategic advisory firm, with a rich heritage in developing high-impact strategies, on behalf of FMCG firms, Fortune 1000, emerging growth companies and leading Private Equity firms.
The firm is continuing to invest in on-going expansion, which presents an excellent opportunity for a Strategy professional to make a personal contribution to the growth of the business, as well as exposure to a variety of clients, interesting projects and exceptionally talented colleagues.
Project work typically incorporates Corporate Strategy, Value Optimization, Transaction Evaluation and Investment Strategy.
We are working on a search for a ‘Case Team Leader’ to support a newly promoted Partner with the development of the PE & Business Services practice.
The expectations of the role are:
- Lead in driving the business towards the wider strategic objectives of rapid expansion across Europe.
- Continuing the successes of the Business Services Practice whilst undertaking multiple cases within Private Equity.
- Leading multiple projects simultaneously, whilst also pursuing business development and contributing to the internal management of the company.
- Liaising with senior partners and specialists internationally to further business growth.
- Managing every aspect of project work, including driving insights, presenting pitches, and creating structures for deliverables.
-Experience of managing cases within strategy consulting.
-Strong academic credentials, and proven record of excellence
-Demonstrable experience working on due diligences cases, with an understanding of the Private Equity space.
-Aptitude for business development and furthering client relationships, with a hunger to drive new business.