|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Philip Ward|
The Barton Partnership has been retained by a prestigious global Equity Research house to identify and attract a senior individual to cover and lead their Capital Goods division practice for Europe.
I am therefore interested in speaking to those currently leading strategy in a Capital Goods orientated organisation or adjacent industry or top-tier consulting (at the Principal/ Associate Partner level).
- Be adept at in-depth analysis of your industry and companies
- Demonstrate thought leadership and create highly differentiated written product and forward-looking financial analysis
- Develop relationships with institutional clients, sales, trading as well as interact with senior management of companies in your industry
- Track records of outstanding academic performance, including honors and awards. Academic credentials typically include test scores and grades in the 90th percentile and above
- Excellent broad-based analytical skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative backgrounds