|Location: Singapore||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Digital, Operations / Change / Transformation|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tuvshin Ganbold|
Our client is an innovative Professional Services organization that is expanding/ building ServiceNow capabilities in APAC region on all aspects related to Enterprise Service Management and the development of digital platforms, helping customers to simplify and improve their IT, Customer Service and HR business processes in order to create enhanced return on investment. Their US organization has a reputation for designing some of the most progressive solutions in the market, providing expertise across all areas of the ServiceNow platform.
This role has an APAC footprint and is Singapore based. Our client is now seeking to hire an experienced Business Development professional with strong solution-selling capabilities and a high level of competence in identifying and developing sales opportunities to penetrate new global/ regional enterprise level prospects. You will have the ability to manage and control the sales process of ServiceNow opportunities from proactively developing new business opportunities, to customer solution discussions, responding to RFP/ RFI, collaborating with internal APAC leadership to negotiate services contract with the client and planning strategic road map for future customer development.
- Demonstrable experience of professional service and solution-selling. Most backgrounds can be considered but ability to sell ServiceNow platforms.
- Strong referenceable relationship with ServiceNow organization in APAC
- Experience in serving Big-4 and Global Technology Consulting organization’s ServiceNow practice would be an added advantage
- A consistent track record of sales target achievement in Asia-Pacific with focus on global/ regional client in South East Asia, India, Hong Kong and Australia.
- Engage in Account Management, including Account planning, Client procurement, Pipeline development, Opportunity pursuit, Contract negotiation, Risk review with APAC management team, developing proposals and Statement of Work (SOW) and ensure revenue attainment
- Ability to examine, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles to a sale in a logical fashion, emphasizing the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit. Act as a customer advocate, showing empathy with their challenges and issues and creating plans to address their needs.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English is essential. Ability to communicate in other Asian/ European languages will be a plus.
- Post Covid-19 lockdowns; this role will require significant travel (up to 40%)