|Location: Singapore||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Private Equity||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jonathan Lupolo-Chan|
We are seeking an AVP for a global Private Equity fund in their Singapore office.
You will be working across the deal cycle – beginning with investment sourcing/generation to various due-diligence work streams alongside the investment teams, and working with management teams to grow & improve their portfolio companies.
- Contribute to pre- & post-acquisition due diligence work-streams
- Work with portfolio company management to assess the operational state of existing and potential portfolio companies in order to identify key areas of improvement
- Develop and align value creation opportunities with internal stakeholders and take ownership of the full execution process
- Source potential investment opportunities; assist in industry research and analysis and preparation of internal investment committee documents
- Previous experience of relevant international industry experience (candidates with previous experience in advisory, consulting or banking will be valued favourably)
- Fluent in English; another language will be highly regarded
- Strong motivation to develop a long-term career in Private Equity
- Excellent interpersonal skills, exceptional verbal and written communication with the ability to engage, motivate and convince others across all levels of seniority, in both an internal & external capacity