|Location: Chicago||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining, Financial Services, Healthcare / Pharma, Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Leisure / Hospitality, Payments, Private Equity, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Victoria Montagu|
Our client is a leading management consultancy working as experts in growth strategy and commercial due diligence for their clients. Employing outstanding professionals, they have deep experience across a range of sectors including Financial Services, Technology, Media, Industrials, Construction, Healthcare, and Retail. Having completed over 1,000 assignments, our client leverages these experiences in order to provide exceptional services. They are looking to round out their team in Chicago with a senior hire as they are seeing rapid growth in the US.
This individual will be responsible for leading projects and being client ready along with various sales expectations. It is crucial for this individual to have experience with commercial due diligence as well as Private Equity. There are opportunities for working on the operations side, providing the ability to engage in marketing, etc. Our client offers a competitive compensation while providing a work environment with rapid progression and intellectually stimulating engagements.
- MBA preferred
- Managerial level experience at a relevant organization with specific knowledge of CDD and Private Equity
- Previous exposure to growth strategy or M&A consulting is preferred
- Ability to lead a team and interact with clients
- Excellent numeracy and problem solving skills with the ability to summarize information
- Strong sales skillset with ability to build the brand
- Self – motivated with a professional business etiquette.