|Location: New York or Chicago||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining, Financial Services, Healthcare / Pharma, Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Leisure / Hospitality, Payments, Private Equity, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Preksha Chander|
Our client is a mid-market credit fund, specialize in providing financial solutions to US middle market companies backed by private equity sponsors.
We are working with the firm’s Portfolio Operations team to build out the function across levels from Associate to Junior Partner level equivalent.
They are often working with stressed/distressed businesses and thus will require swift and decisive action in the portfolio businesses.
The successful candidates would get excellent exposure to the management and executive teams of the portfolio companies, who they would work closely with to create an implement restructuring and latterly growth plans for the businesses.
- Previous experience in a top tier Strategy Consulting firm.
- Experience of working in cash strapped situations where there is the need to cut cost and manage cash on a week to week or month to month basis.
- Hands on transformation and implementation experience highly preferred
- Private Equity DD experience preferable.
- Outstanding academic credentials, including a degree from a top tier institution. MBA or post graduate degree preferred.
- Those with prior experience in a PE backed portfolio company will be considered for both the team build and potential opportunities in portfolio company operating roles as well.
- U.S. business experience essential.