|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Data & Analytics|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Adam Lee|
Unique opportunity to join one of the world’s largest Consumer organisations as an Analytics & Insight Director. Inheriting a small team, the successful candidate will lead the Analytics capability for the recently developed and high-growth ecommerce / director-to-consumer function.
The role is highly visible in the organisation, and reports to C-Suite. As a Director, this individual is responsible for bridging the gap between Analytics delivery and core business Strategy, generating insights that will influence the entire Ecommerce proposition. If successful, this individual will contribute to ecommerce sales of huge volume.
As a result, experience leading an ecommerce focused Analytics & Insight capability for a business with a significant online presence is essential.
- Extensive Analytics experience
- Minimum of 3 years in an Analytics leadership role
- Ecommerce experience essential
- Experience working in a non-ecommerce retail enviornment is desirable
- Prior consulting experience is desirable
- Experience building an Analytics function from infancy is desirable
NICE TO HAVE: