We are working with an internationally renowned Telecommunications organization who have proven themselves to be industry leaders in quality, service, strategic innovation and inorganic growth.
Due to their growth and ability to close multiple transactions per year, the company has created a new position for an M&A Director. In this role you will support the VP M&A and CEO on new business initiatives while leading a team through the full end-to-end M&A process.
You will also be responsible for but not limited to the following.
-Lead the development of the organizations M&A strategy to develop a robust pipeline of acquisition targets
- Manage the M&A team while leading all due diligence efforts and liaising with key stakeholders
- Work with Investment partners to achieve commercial finance and capital raising transactions objectives
- Collaborate with the CEO, Head of M&A and Head of Corporate Development to define long-range corporate-level financial and strategic objectives
-Perform valuation analyses on private and public companies, LBO and other analysis, offering memoranda with presentations to senior leadership and cross-functional teams
-Prepare financial analyses in support of M&A, equity investments, strategic partnerships, along with business development initiatives
- Partner with legal and 3rd party advisors to draft, review, negotiate, and execute purchase agreements
- Use data analysis and strategic concepts to assess risk and provide recommendations on acquisition opportunities
- Develop content for marketing strategic/financial alternatives and company positioning
- Facilitate the post-closing plan with the Integration team to ensure a successful transition
This is a unique opportunity to join a mid-market size organization to lead a team and partner with key executives on achieving their goal to continue to grow inorganically. You will be able to participate in an attractive compensation and benefits plan with the opportunity for career advancement and professional development.
- 6+ years preferred M&A experience within Investment Banking, Private Equity, Venture Capital or Management Consulting/Big4 environment
- MBA, MS in Finance or Accounting. Certification of CA, CFA or CPA is ideal
-Industry experience from Telecommunications, Real Estate or Infrastructure is preferred
- Strong financial modeling and financial statement analysis with presentation to c-suite executives
- Previously managed deal teams and the ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and cross functional teams
-Ability to manage several projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
-Entrepreneurial passion and desire to cultivate and grow a business.
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
-Strong interpersonal skills and a natural ability to connect with others