My client is a leading global bank covering Wholesale Banking and Wealth Management with a strong APAC presence. As part of their regional growth setup, they are currently expanding their business change team in Beijing, China.
As part of the team to setup Wealth Management business in China, you will work closely with senior management and business stakeholders to ensure successful execution of transformation projects from end to end. You will lead, manage, and track change initiatives, define project scope, objectives and governance. As part of a growing team, having good understanding in infrastructure, regulatory and licensing is required to identify any risks, issues, to track and drive mitigations.
- At least 4 - 8 years of project management experience, ideally in a financial services industry
- Strong experience in projects prioritisation and stakeholders management
- Fluent communication in English and Mandarin due to China market coverage
- Candidate must be currently based in China
- Strong knowledge in banking operations processes and products changes is a plus