We have been retained by Bain Capital, a global tier one Private Equity house, to source a Transformation Director for one of their flagship investments. The business operates in the Media sector and has revenues over $3bn. The role sits within one of the fastest-growing Business Units within this portfolio company, and has been created to take full ownership of the value creation programme.
Reporting to the CEO of the Business Unit, with direct access to and support from the Portfolio Operations group, the role has been created to drive transformation and significant growth across one of the most high-profile deals over the past two years.
Within this senior leadership position, you will join a high calibre suite of peers to work alongside, where your primary accountability will be to lead the ambitions for one of the fastest-growing divisions of our client.
This will involve the following:
- Responsibility to drive divisional Transformation Plan, partnering with CEO to help architect change in highly data and product driven environment.
- Create more efficient end-to-end processes through transformative data analytics, to achieve industry leading margins.
- Lead the overall cultural transformation of this rapidly growing business.
- Doubling external revenue to drive organic commercial growth.
- Driving transformation acquisitions to assist the business’s inorganic growth.
With significant exposure to the CEO and PE fund, this role will be vital in driving our clients’ growth through supporting their local and global development (organic and inorganic).
- Combination of strategy consulting (ideally Manager or Principal exit) coupled with “real world experience”. Complimentary experience ideally ownership for building and driving something transformative (i.e. commercial or P&L ownership, business transformation programme).
- Experience driving both top and bottom line growth.
- Appreciation for Data Analytics through education and/or consulting (e.g. secondment at QB, Gamma). Ability to act as “translator” and champion to wider business.
- Experience operating in complex ecosystem(s).
- PE portfolio experience and sector experience not necessary but advantageous.
- Strong influencer at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial mindset.