The Barton Partnership
The Barton Partnership was established in 2007 and is a specialist, executive recruitment firm providing permanent recruitment, independent consulting support and full consulting solutions in Strategy & M&A , Data & Analytics, and Transformation & Change in London, New York, Europe and Asia. Our clients include FTSE listed and Fortune 500 companies and SMEs across all sectors/industries.
2021 has already seen two record breaking months in succession and we have clear growth plans with investments approved for new locations and so need great people to join The Barton Partnership’s successful teams.
You will work closely with the leadership team to develop the talent acquisition strategies to recruit internationally, with all levels of experience, from trainee/graduate backgrounds to experienced recruitment professionals or outbound sales, business development backgrounds that are interested in careers in recruitment.
Full training will be given, working closely with the Head of Talent & Development. There is an expectation following your training that you not only understand how to represent TBP but also understand the Strategy, Transformation & M&A market in enough detail to be credible externally. This is not a lone position, you will be part of an operational team with support, training and a career plan whilst enjoying the fun, vibrant fast paced environment of agency recruitment and incentives.
You will be able to talk confidently about or have had exposure to:
-All type of recruitment (Retained and Contingent ‘Agency’, R2R, In House Talent Acquisition)
- Talent Acquisition pipelining and planning
- Candidate sourcing, attraction, engagement, and management
-LinkedIn Recruiter utilisation
- Internal Stakeholder engagement and management
-Strong communication skills with a resilient nature
- Excellent written and presentation skills
-Passionately engaging with future TBP talent about careers in recruitment.
- Junior recruitment / graduate attraction internationally, using advertising & marketing as well as developing relationships with universities.
- Experience recruitment pipelining working closely with the senior leadership team
- Working with marketing on networking campaigns and collateral
- Global delivery with the opportunities in the US, France and Asia
- Manage the onboarding process in close conjunction with HR and L&D