Our client is a FTSE 100 sales, services and marketing company based in Dublin, placing a huge emphasis on growth and entrepreneurial spirit. As one of the leading players in the market they place a huge focus on supplying products and services to 20 countries across the globe.
Their agile business model allows them to focus on a variety of different markets, including the energy transition, technology and healthcare. Their main aim is to connect people and businesses in order to drive capital and create value for all their stakeholders.
You will report directly into the CEO and executive team to play a pivotal role in identifying and developing opportunities to achieve their long-term vision and growth. This role will involve a broad scope of responsibilities and will appeal to individuals looking for a platform to accelerate their career into roles of increasing responsibility within and including strategy and analysis.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and leading a range of strategy projects from strategic reviews or future scenarios to specific market or customer strategies
- Supporting the divisional teams and business leaders by shaping strategy processes and advising
- Conducting research and analysis that supports large strategic projects
- Leading and designing projects including objectives, scope and work plans
- Carrying out detailed research on existing and potential markets
- Shaping intellectual agenda of the strategic solution and applying strategy processes and frameworks to enable a good strategic outcome
- Creating innovative commercial insights for businesses
- Proven ability, and clear evidence of success within a strategic role in a top-tier management consultancy
- Experience of successfully operating internationally and/or in a geographically dispersed business, as well as ability to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders across the Group.
- Track record of setting out a clear and well-defined vision and strategy - a genuine strategic thinker who can both envision the future and execute – who can easily shift between abstract strategic discussions and operational details.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills that enable you to comfortably lead multiple projects independently and tasks concurrently.
- Strategic mind-set coupled with outstanding quantitative and analytical skills that result in insights and meaningful conclusions from sophisticated business problems.
- Excellent communication skills with fantastic interpersonal and customer service skills both with internal and external stake holders.
- Fluency in one other language (preferably French, German or Swedish) is desirable but not essential