Our client is a Fortune 500 Retail company with a diverse portfolio of brands sold in over 50 countries with offices in North America, Europe and Asia. Overseeing the entire portfolio, their Customer Data and Analytics organization is looking to expand. The organization is tasked with utilizing customer data and analytics to drive customer obsession across the company. Our client is currently a seeking an individual with Strategy and coding (SQL, R and/or Python) to join the team as their new Director of Customer Data and Analytics.
We are also working with a boutique Strategy Consultancy which specializes entirely in working with Consumer Facing (Consumer, Retail, Travel, Leisure, Hospitality) clients. Our client is currently seeking an individual either at the Manager level or above to be a key figure in leading the U.S. Consumer and Retail practice. This firm will allow individuals to work with top tier clients within a high-growth and entrepreneurial environment. The firm also offers a local travel model which is ideal for those current Strategy Consultants who are enjoying consulting but are looking to limit their travel.
Working closely with the Customer and Strategy Team, this Director will be reporting to the Senior Director, and will be focused on leveraging data and analytics methods to drive outcomes for customers and key stakeholders across the company. This individual will have the opportunity to manage and mentor junior members of the team while adding significant value throughout their peers’ development.
These roles are a great opportunity for Strategy Consultants seeking a genuine impact in an organization. Furthermore, all of these clients offer a market-leading package, not only in terms of compensation, but also in providing exciting opportunities for career development and senior stakeholder engagement.
- BA/BS required. MBA is a plus.
- A minimum of 4 years’ work experience from a Tier 1 Strategy Management Consulting.
- Experience working with Consumer facing clients is a must.
- Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and influence skills, ability to create strong working relationships across all levels and disciplines in the company.
- High quality quantitative and analytical skills ability to find structure, logic and insight in complex business problems to provide meaningful conclusions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with C-level executives and other senior leaders of the company.
- Proficient in data access methods for large scale databases
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to summarize information is a must.
- Able to demonstrate professionalism in a corporate environment.