Our client is a global medical devices provider specialised in cardiology, endoscopy, neuromodulation, peripheral interventions, rhythm management, urology and pelvic health. Their strategic account team focuses on solution management and partnership with a portfolio of services including capital finance and advisory consulting services to support major clients including hospitals “groupements” in delivering value programmes.
Our client needs support to deliver change management pilot project for hospital pathway process in France.
- Successful delivery of this pilot/proof project
- Enable to replicate pilot project in other hospitals of the same group.
- Process & tools’ assessment done: 10 concrete deliverables already mapped for each stage of the pathway.
- Storyline & analysis
- Design & implement new patient pathway through interviews of the UKbased team to understand what their patient pathway looks like, influence and replicate in France.
- Lead workshops at the French private hospital on the following scope …
- …key steps: ▪ Patient identification ▪ Planification of patients’ admission ▪ Admission phase ▪ Treatment phase ▪ Discharge
- …and clear deliverables: ▪ Identify decision criteria ▪ Identify who makes the decision ▪ Understand the scheduling planning ▪ Investigate pain point
- French & France based IC ex C T1-3
- Direct experience in hospital and patient pathways a very nice to have | Medical device a plus
- Mapping and analysis of current/future process/workflow in patient pathways in the context of a major change management design & implementation project.