Company: our client is a leading investor services group employing 3,400+ people across 23 jurisdictions worldwide.
Situation: Our client is prioritizing the French market as a key market and has completed key acquisitions the past 12 months. They are in a high growth/transition phase and have built a new management team locally.
Complication: In this scale up phase with a very strong client pipeline and client backlog coupled with a lot of change management and system related challenges, our client needs support from a strong communicator able to deal with difficult stakeholders/ be able to bring order to a disorganized environment
- Project management / PMO
- Co-ordinate and deliver office move 3 locations coming together (vendor management, communications, testing etc.)
- Support MD with organizational design and deployment in the change of operating model
- Support the Investran Implementation Consultant
- Facilitate ongoing offshoring projects
- Track record in project management and operational improvement
- Track record in either investment banking, asset management or private equity
- Consulting background would be a plus