The company is a high-growth Software business that has recently partnered with a leading Private Equity fund to embark on an expansion journey. It sits at the intersection on Technology and Financial Services and has a product portfolio that services a market that is experiencing profound digital Transformation.
The role is an Executive Committee position, directly reporting into the CEO and working with all key leadership stakeholders. As a Transformation Leader, this individual with be responsible for driving both the development of new growth levers as well as executing on the existing value creation plan. As the business is in ‘growth mode’, there are a number of commercial topline and M&A initiatives envisioned.
- Depth of experience in software. Either directly in business, consulting projects and/or academic background
- Native German language skills
- A strong-track record of delivery successful Transformation projects
- Strong competence on commercial topics (Sales Effectiveness/ go-to-market/ pricing) as well as knowledge of M&A processes
- 10+ years total experience
- High degree of emotional intelligence to partner closely with both the Private Equity fund and Company Management
- Understanding of Private Equity