The Barton Partnership is an award-winning executive recruitment and consulting solutions firm providing permanent search and independent consulting services across Strategy, Sustainability & M&A, Data & Analytics and Transformation & Change.
We work with individuals with a strategic background, assisting them with transitioning into new, on both a permanent and Independent Consulting basis:
Who are you?
- Educated to degree level or Transferable skills from a outbound sales environment
- Down to earth, competitive and willing to work hard to get results
- Polished, articulate and confident with a high level of commercial intellect
- A natural communicator, able to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Someone who thrives and excels under pressure with a high attention to detail
- Someone that has always aspired to work in a high energy environment with a drive to hit targets and earn commission.
- Love Sales and Achieving goals
What will you be doing?
- Supporting Consultants to deliver on specific search mandates
- Identifying and engaging with prospective candidates at all levels
- Independently manage day-to-day work schedule and sales pipeline to achieve KPIs and revenue targets.
- Contributing to the on-going development of the candidate network
- Playing a key role in the identification of business development opportunities
- Attending both candidate and client meetings, initially alongside senior management
- Taking a pro-active approach to your own learning and development; becoming a true SME in the Strategy, Transformation and M&A recruitment market
- Work towards building the full cycle of recruitment including attraction, offering and closing. (business development)
- Nurture Client relationships, and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements.
We have a clearly defined career framework and invest heavily in the ongoing training and development of our employees. We invest, nurture and operate a flexible working environment to insure everyone can feel comfortable and committed to their own success.
All new starters are provided with an in-depth induction plan to set them on the path to accomplish their goals and objectives ensuring they become a successful member of the team.
This Continues with a development framework using blended learning techniques to compliment each promotion.