Our client is a dynamic and high-performing boutique consultancy with a healthcare-related focus. This professional services firm excels in biotech, pharma, life sciences, and other related fields in full support of teams relevant to an organization's Chief Medical Officer. In addition, they act as thought partners looking to engage their clients in creative ways to impact clinical trajectory, medical launch strategies, and post-launch tactics for their clients' innovations. They are amid an exciting growth period and have opened this role to maximize impact on market demands.
- Candidates for the Engagement Manager should have relevant consulting experience with a preferred focus on pharma, biotech, and healthcare. Life sciences experience within the functions supporting a Chief Medical Officer (e.g., Medical Affairs, Clinical, Safety) is a plus.
- Strategy and Program Management experience required. Other required experience includes client engagement, project planning, project management, and strategic planning.
- Candidates will collaborate closely with clinicians; therefore, experience working with medical professionals/clinicians will also be valued.
Candidates must be self-starters with proven individual contributors and leadership skills. Mental agility and the ability to learn quickly in dynamic environments are paramount. A consistent pattern of taking on new challenges and working outside of one's comfort zone is required.
- 2-10 years of experience in the healthcare or Life Sciences industries in at least one of the following areas: research, clinical development, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, medical affairs, patient services or related areas (CROs), delivery systems, payers, health technology companies, etc.
- BA/BS degree (Science, Biomedical Engineering, Healthcare, Business, etc.) or another relevant advanced degree/PhD
- Strategy/ management consulting experience is required, or four-plus years of relevant Life Science Industry (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Specialty Pharma and Medical Technology)
- Nice to Have: Subject matter expertise in at least one of the following areas related to life sciences: product planning and development; medical planning; clinical development strategy development; franchise & business unit strategy; corporate strategy; regulatory & compliance.
- US Citizen or Green Cardholder