Backed by one of the leading, global private equity firms, our client is a large-cap, global, multi-brand consumer goods portfolio company, based in Amsterdam.
Joining the organisation in a Director-level, strategic transformation role as part of their global operations organisation, you will be responsible for working closely with the Executive Committee and Regional Directors to monitor and track top executive priorities, whilst leading on top priority strategic transformation projects. With significant executive stakeholder engagement, this role offers a strong development platform with multiple career paths ahead.
- 10+ years professional experience, inclusive of a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience at top tier strategy management consultancy (e.g., Bain) combined with industry experience (multi-national organisation with complex supply chain)
- Engineering / Operations background (either academic degree, or prior industry experience)
- Top-notch analytical capabilities – able to move quickly from insights to action
- Demonstrated ability to get up to speed quickly
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with positive can-do attitude and sense of humour
- Detail orientation and project management skills combined with an ability to prioritize work
- Excellent computer, written, and communication skills
- Based in Amsterdam, flexibility to travel 20-30%