Our client is a global Consumer/Financial Services company. The is a high profile team with lots of opportunity to make large scale impact. The people in this group act as partners to key leaders in the company providing crucial perspective on strategic initiatives for the company and they serve all business units globally.
This is a Director role that will report directly into the Chief Strategy Officer, who reports into the CEO, which leaves room for high visibility. The primary functions of this role are corporate strategy and growth strategy, both at the BU and enterprise levels. Projects will range across top line priorities, including overall growth plans, individual BU growth plans, identifying external growth opportunities, 3-5-year planning, merchant strategy, customer strategy, product strategy, GTM, corporate strategy development, strategic analysis, and market research. The role will have a few direct reports per engagement and serve as a linchpin to the team, leading senior analysts, and managers.
- Applicants must have a current background at an MBB firm and at ~1 year of experience at the EM/Manager level.
- Pure focus on corporate strategy and growth strategy at the BU and enterprise levels.
- Extensive leadership skills, i.e., mentoring junior staff, career coaching, performance reviews, etc.
- Minimum Education Requirement: B.A. or B.S.
- MBA is strongly preferred but not required.