Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company.
This role is based in the Philippines. The Commercial Director is responsible for taking ownership and scaling a Healthtech platform.
- Developing a strategy to scale and monetize
- You will draft and consistently tweak the go-to-market strategy.
- You are responsible for driving user acquisition to the platform and ensuring a sustainable revenue stream per user
- You will develop and implement monetization strategies
- You will deliver a rapidly scaled-up health platform over the next 18 months
- Business Development
- You are responsible for establishing strategic partnerships within the healthcare and pharmaceutical ecosystem. This includes patients, doctors, retail pharmacy chains, hospitals, clinics, HMOs, insurers, digital health players, corporates, and pharma companies.
- You will be expected to manage the pipeline, drive deal conversion, and increase deal sizes based on the service offerings.
- You will clearly articulate the vision and strategy of the company to different stakeholders and work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to plan and execute marketing campaigns
- Extensive previous experience in strategic planning, consulting, business development or equivalent.
- Strategy consulting experience with a management consulting firm.
- Business development and strategic partnerships experience with a tech platform.
- Healthcare and Pharma industry experience is a plus
- Track record in driving and delivering strategy projects and scaling projects/platforms.
- Ability to influence decisions and opinions of other stakeholders.