· Team up with Strategy leadership and business executives to confront the most ambiguous and intriguing questions challenging our industry and methodology, resolving these challenges through a data-driven, analytical approach.
· Support in managing the annual strategic planning procedure that will generate the long-term strategy for the company.
· Help M&A leadership discover and assess acquisition opportunities – e.g., identify targets that fit with strategy, build investment theses, and assist the team in performing diligence, financial modeling, negotiation, and documentation.
· Work cross-functionally to guarantee successful evolution from strategy to execution and assess and execute M&A opportunities.
· Formulate comprehensive analyses and presentations for the CEO, Executive Leadership Team, and Board of Directors.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in investment banking or consulting, with proven experience working alongside a senior team (transaction experience is preferred – in banking or consulting).
· Minimum of 3 years of project management experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
· Proficient in using MS Office product suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
· Strength in creating data-driven assessments and presenting insights to business leaders.
· Ability to travel up to 10-15%.