|Location: New York, United States||Salary: Competitive Compensation + Bonus + Equity|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Brandon|
Our Client is a leading Life Insurance company operating in over 50 countries. Utilizing their extensive distribution capabilities, diverse set of products, and well capitalized positioning, the company serves global corporations, small and midsize businesses, and individuals across all platforms. This firm is looking to make a hire at the Vice President level who will focus on global strategic and business development initiatives.
The individual will support, develop and implement strategic initiatives and business improvement opportunities across the entire organization. He/she will work on the entire spectrum of business development responsibilities; corporate strategy, strategic initiatives, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. They will work closely with country leadership in all of the markets that they operate in today.
Our client offers a competitive compensation while providing a work environment that is caring, compassionate and collaborative.
This is a great opportunity for strategy professionals who are looking to take on more responsibility and grow their career within a corporation.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant business experience; preferably gained in a leading consulting firm, investment banking or corporate development function.
- Financial Services experience, insurance sector, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Thinks strategically, will implement tactically.
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand business processes.
- Creative/innovative and pragmatic solutions provider.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic/fluid environment.
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to execute within a small team and with limited resources.
- Knowledge of financial valuation.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- International experience preferred.
- Willing to travel internationally.