|Location: London||Salary: Competitive Compensation|
|Sector: Financial Services, Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Digital, Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Eamonn Malik|
An award winning, fast-growing boutique consultancy, with a headcount circa 100 and based in London, who specialise in strategy & transformation across FS, Retail, Manufacturing, TMT and Private Equity.
Established around traditional consulting practices but with a major focus on entrepreneurship they drive change through digital disruption and customer focused innovation.
Working heavily with the start-up community as well as major businesses this hugely dynamic business and considers themselves different to more traditional management consultancies, in that they don’t rely on tried and tested techniques to solve problems.
Looking for experienced managers with an entrepreneurial streak to join the fast paced, high impact environment where you will enjoy a broader role with greater responsibility and opportunity to contribute directly to the ongoing growth of the business.
Career progression is completely based on merit as opposed to time at grade with performance review conducted quarterly.
- Experience of working at a top tier management consultancy firm
- Significant experience in one or more areas of strategy, transformational change, target operating models, operational excellence, outsourcing and business case development
- Good understanding of one or more these industries: financial services, retail and consumer goods or telco, media and technology.
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop team members while overseeing project delivery, delegating and coordinating tasks amongst the team to ensure the highest quality output within time frames
- Increasing involvement in sales activity: developing existing client relationships, identifying project opportunities, proposal development, and client engagements
- Custodian of the brand, taking a proactive approach to developing the firm and supporting sustainable growth through non-client facing projects