|Location: London||Salary: Competitive Compensation + bonus|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Dickon Cole|
We are acting on behalf of a market leading global Payments provider that has been growing rapidly in Europe and more globally. The payments industry is currently going through a period of significant growth and innovation and our client is at the cutting edge of developing the newest technologies in this space. This is a market with new competition and challenges that ensure it is constantly evolving.
Our client is looking for someone to join the European Group Strategy team. This team directly influences the European leadership function on the most important strategic questions facing the business in Europe and more globally focussed projects.
This will be joining a small team in a senior position directly supporting the head of European strategy on driving the next wave of strategic initiatives across the business.
- 5+ years’ experience in a strategy consulting or corporate strategy environment.
- Strong experience across the UK banking market.
- Experience Managing and leading multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal experience and ability to interact with senior stakeholders.