|Location: London||Salary: Up to £50,000 + 10-30% bonus|
|Sector: Leisure / Hospitality, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Fred Smith|
A double-digit growth hotel group at the forefront of innovation and customer experience. This company has recently expanded into Germany in addition to its already existing operations across Asia. Customer is at the heart of everything they do with the launch of new brands and continued investment in their assets to cater to customer needs.
This team is at the centre of how the business performs from an innovation and operational excellence perspective around their entire estate. This team facilitates tangible change by navigating the stakeholders at all levels.
- Lead the definition of ‘brand rules’, under guidance from the head of business development, that guide the new site and refurbishment programme
- Work with network planning, strategy and property development teams to assist trade-offs between investments and product formats
- Structure and supervise delivery of analysis to support new format/ sub-format strategies and guide rails
- Lead the analysis that identifies the optimum investment decisions for our existing estate on a site by site basis
- Lead the analysis to build the strategy for optimising the estate.
- Lead the analysis that creates the link between network plan and our churn and asset optimisation strategy
- Introduce new options for optimisation of our existing assets and critically examine them
- Use analysis to feed into and underpin the development of an integrated strategy to create the ideal estate of the future
- Deliver a cross functional assessment and engagement (ops, property, finance) to develop site by site plans for asset optimisation and addressing brand damaging sites
- Forensically evaluate impact of current spend levels and requirement for ongoing asset optimisation, protection and maintenance across the hotel portfolio. Build recommendations for PDF and IM to manage trade-offs for capex investment within a coherent integrated strategy and spending plan
- Lead the analysis to review/ refine current principles and strategy for maintaining and refurbishing the estate and optimise according to balancing customer and shareholder requirements
- Develop principles to inform clear integrated roadmap for managing the five year programme for asset protection, refurbishment and maintenance.
- Work with IS and Property teams to ensure asset database is accurate, reflects ongoing programme of works and acts as a basis for setting future plans
- Measure impact of initiatives to ensure positive guest impact and “bang for buck” from deployment
What is the end result?
- Develop a systematic and comprehensive programme for managing assets
- Actionable strategy for developing the estate to ensure an optimised network of c. 1000 hotels by 2020
- 2:1 from leading University
- Able to synthesise significant volumes of data and information into strategic insight
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working for a Strategy Consultancy or newly qualified accountant
- Overall professional experience within a strategy or finance capacity