|Location: Outside London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Healthcare / Pharma||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emily Salisbury|
Our client is a private equity owned business that is rapidly evolving within the consumer healthcare space. Currently expanding across the UK and Continental Europe through acquisitions, digital transformation, and the adoption of new technologies to innovate and disrupt the market as a whole.
As they continue their rapid growth (double digital rate over the next 3 years) they are looking to hire a strategy manager to drive and take ownership over the key strategic and commercial initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for a top tier consultant looking to transition to an exciting, dynamic company with strong private equity backing and become part of their growth journey. This individual will be responsible for driving high profile initiatives which will contribute to their compelling story.
Our client is looking to hire a Strategy Manager to join their team, reporting into the Director of Commercial Strategy and taking responsibility for building and managing the complex analysis of the key commercial priorities affecting the business right now.
You will be responsible for identifying and leading the development of these core commercial questions, whilst working closely with the wider business, senior stakeholders, and investors to implement this.
The role will involve a hybrid of growth strategy and implementation work, covering top line strategic growth projects, such as ensuring the business has clearly defined plans and supporting the strategic review of growth opportunities. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Working with quantitative and qualitative information to draw insights and deliver value
- Understanding the key drivers of practise performance in order to help prioritise new opportunities
- Delivering and tracking the impact of new projects
- Drive strategic thinking and ensuring a high level of execution
- Engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Reached ‘Consultant’ or ‘Associate’ level within a top consulting firm
- Strong interpersonal skills are mandatory and the ability to work with senior executives
- Ability to think strategically and lead cross functional projects from initiation through to implementation
- Experience within a fast-moving environment and a high level of comfort with change
- Passionate about the role of digital in enabling and driving transformational change
- Healthcare or consumer focused industry experience is a plus