|Location: Hong Kong||Salary: Competitive Compensation|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tuvshin Ganbold|
Our client is a PE-backed, global professional services firm, head-quartered in Hong Kong and with offices in 20 countries world-wide. Our client has almost 20 years of track record and an enviable client list and reputation. This role provides an opportunity for big impact, visibility at the most senior levels, as well as significant equity up side. The right hire will effect cultural transformation.
Work closely with Leadership and Private Equity investors to:
- Develop a comprehensive group-wide pricing strategy that is aligned with the Chief Commercial Officer’s revenue plan and go-to-market approach (i.e. harmonized with contracting, etc.) in order to deliver on growth and profitability targets
- Collaborate with divisional business leaders as a real partner to link pricing strategy and local market context, to drive high-impact pricing optimization programs across new and existing customers
- Define and drive data analytics to identify and quantify pricing opportunities, and establish clear KPIs / metrics for evaluating and monitoring Tricor’s pricing activities across all geographies and business lines (to be coordinated with Finance team)
- Continually advance Tricor’s approach to pricing, segmentation, and packaging through market research (e.g. competitive benchmarking) and testing
- Support client communication (from initial proposal through to billing / invoicing) that maximises customer view of value
- Implement pricing controls and ensure ongoing pricing compliance
Successful candidate could come either from a consulting or industry but will need a deep and tangible understanding of pricing dynamics and strategy. They will need to be comfortable getting hands on with the analysis where required, be highly commercial, and have a pragmatic understanding of who the customer is and how they think.
Strong cultural agility, communication, and persuasion skills. The successful candidate will need to build and develop robust relationships with local stakeholders across Asia. They will need natural tact for root cause, underlying resistance, and constructive ways to work through.
The role is based in Hong Kong and a Hong Kong national would be preferred.