|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Independent Consulting||Contact: Chris Blogg|
Our client is a multinational Fortune 100 cards and payments company. It is the one of the most valuable brands within financial services.
The Contractor will play a critical role in supporting the client’s Executive office and the broader leadership team in a range of projects currently underway, contributing to overall business planning, event coordination, team management and strategic development of the business. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the client’s leadership team and will report directly to the VP/GM Business Development. She / he will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of communications, analytics and strategic initiatives to help ensure the business objectives are attained.
This role is ideal for someone with the ability to manage projects simultaneously and establish collaborative partnerships across the Blue Box, whilst immersing themselves in the complexity of the partner business and its varied and increasing number of interactions with the wider Blue Box.
This role is responsible for:
• Supporting the VP/GM office with management and administration of yearly processes (investment planning, business planning, year-end PMP process, talent assessment etc).
• Acting as the central point of contact to the VPs/Directors and other colleagues within the business to ensure effective communication flow as well as to co-ordinate input from all senior managers on key business and employee updates.
• Working closely with Finance to gather key metrics for internal/external presentations or planning purposes and own regular review of Controllable Opex to ensure targets are met.
• Conducting analysis, sharing insights and making recommendations to the clients leadership team on important business decisions, ensuring effective communication and implementation, while aligning with key stakeholders in the organization.
• Managing meeting content and presentations, including updates to senior business leaders, town halls, and regular business unit reviews. Particular emphasis on creating effective/ impactful presentations to summarize complex ideas and recommendations.
• Building partnerships across the Blue Box and acting as a key interface for business partners.
• Superior organization and planning skills are essential
• Strong relationship building skills with proven ability to influence without authority across peers and superiors
• Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain complete confidentiality
• Possess proven financial and commercial acumen with experience of condensing business data into clear insights. Previous experience in a Finance or analytical role a plus
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with emphasis on confidence and composure required to effectively communicate with senior management
• Strong strategic and intellectual capability combined with creative/innovative thinking
• Optimistic attitude with good sense of humor
• Be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to provide strategic thought leadership and lead multiple projects with limited guidance
• Be capable of high-levels of output with an optimistic ‘Growth mind-set’ attitude, ability to ‘think out of the box’ and deal with challenging priorities
• Be culturally-aware, with a global mind-set to partner and work across multiple countries