|Location: London||Salary: £115-125K + 30% bonus|
|Sector: Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Greg Limb|
A Private Equity backed, world-leading technology business, partnering with some of the most influential cloud providers.
- Commercial Director level role
- Accountable for 6 direct reports
- Responsible for leading, facilitating and improving their capability to deliver support to their customers.
- This role requires the demonstration of leadership and engagement of colleagues, innovative thinking, complex problem solving both internally and up to C level relationships with customers.
- Work in close collaboration with all other functional Support leaders.
- Be a collaborative partner with other departments internationally to deploy and optimize new solutions to achieve growth targets.
- Our client is looking for strategic individuals to stretch and grow this capability.
• Strategy consulting and commercial experience.
• Solid technical management experience responsible for large teams.
• Excellent understanding in various technologies.
• Track record in delivering on a customer service model.
• Track record of growing functional capability in line with business plans.
• Has led large scale customer accounts internally and externally facing.
• Leader of people.
• Operated with C-level engagements.