|Location: London||Salary: Very Competitive|
|Sector: Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Greg Limb|
Our client is a fast-growing international technology business. Since their inception less than 20 years ago, they have worked closely with a very broad range of customers, offering a varied approach to servicing this ever-growing market. Now Private Equity backed, our client is looking to strengthen their senior leadership team to continue offering bespoke and innovative solutions.
The Director of Client Services is ultimately responsible for leading, facilitating and improving their capability to support the delivery of bespoke support to their customers.
This is a growth segment within the business and as such the role will require a go to market thinker and executor, coupled with the capability to lead and manage through change.
- Direct Reports: 6
- Total team: 60 to 80 individuals consisting mainly of Service Delivery Managers and Lead Technicians that supports the EMEA customer base.
- Budget: Includes headcount and all costs associated with your responsible area.
- There will be a close working relationship with the Technical Support and Sales leadership teams to ensure alignment in their approach to managing customer service and customer relationships
- My client is looking for an individual who has experience in both a consulting experience and a commercial position within industry.
- Good understanding of the IT industry and various technologies.
- Significant operational management experience within a mission critical environment.
- Compelling business case formation and follow through.
- Strong negotiation skills with suppliers and customers.
- Ability to meet challenging targets within tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of leading change and meeting strategic objectives.
- A great attitude with internal customers and external parties, excellent written, verbal, and communications skills.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Strong attention to data, evidenced results and the management of data reporting to board level.