|Location: London||Salary: Up to £50,000 + Bonus|
|Sector: Healthcare / Pharma||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Fred Smith|
Headquartered in London, this high-tech Private Equity backed software company operates in the UK, Sweden, Australia and Spain and employs over 400 staff.
This company is a specialist technology company operating primarily in the key markets of Health and Community care. The company has seen exceptionally high growth since its acquisition and instalment of a new CEO and leadership team comprised of ex-tier 1 consultants. They have a well-established, clear vision for the future growth and development of the company into multiple international markets. The potential for this world leading software is huge, and the vision is to transform the values of its clients to put patients at the centre of service.
The Strategy Analyst will be accountable for specific projects or activities that form part of the corporate strategic agenda. They will work in close cooperation with the Director, Strategic Programmes and the Management Team to support the CEO in achieving the corporate objectives and provide a key link across the different parts of the business. The role will require the individual to interact effectively with others, demonstrating the capability to build positive relationships at all levels that can be translated into the successful delivery of the strategy.
- Drive and track the execution of the specific projects and activities on the strategic agenda on behalf of the Director
- Support the wider strategy setting, programme delivery, issue resolution, performance monitoring and Board reporting
- Contribute to business strategy with specific research and facilitation of work both internally, and with the support of any 3rd parties
- Actively link across colleagues at all levels and within all parts of the international business
- Support and enable change across the group, helping to ensure the change agenda is delivered
- Anticipate and seek solutions when issues arise and flag when plans are off track
- Scope, plan and execute multiple, often quick-turnaround projects with minimal outside assistance
- Work closely with the CEO, Director and other members of the Management Team to execute the strategic plan and operational running of the business.
- Support the CEO and Director with Board updates as required; including material preparation
- Work with appropriate stakeholders, including outside parties, to undertake analysis
- 2+ years’ experience of consulting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience of operational business strategy and planning
- Analytical and creative thinker with the ability to come up with solutions to operational issues
- Strong stakeholder management skills – ability to build senior leaders’ confidence
- Strong communication skills