|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Royce Tooth|
We have been retained by a global tier one Private Equity house to source a Director of Commercial Excellence for one of their flagship investments. The business operates in the Media sector and has revenues over $3bn. The role makes up a key lever of the value creation plan, and has been created to own and drive commercial transformation and significant top line growth across the business.
Reporting to the COO, with support from the Portfolio Operations group, the role has been created to drive commercial transformation and significant top line growth across the business.
Within this senior leadership position, you will join a high calibre suite of peers to work alongside, where your primary accountability will be to lead the growth ambitions for the largest division of our client.
This will involve the following:
- Leading the detailed mapping of revenue generating organisations, teams and individuals.
- Designing, structuring and operationalising a rigorous data driven sales process.
- Understanding the drivers of top-line performance and developing insights / action plans to drive growth.
- Build actionable list of new customer opportunities bottom-up with sales teams
- Establish pipeline and account management processes
- Driving 2020 Commercial Excellence program and subsequent 2021 plans
With significant exposure to the CEO and COO, this role will be vital in defining our clients’ approach to Commercial Excellence through supporting their local and global growth (organic and inorganic).
- Track record of applying core sales effectiveness toolkit in sales leadership roles and delivering impact through understanding and implementing key components of commercial excellence playbook, with demonstrable impact from specific actions.
- Top tier consulting background up to Manager level, with a core focus on marketing and sales.
- Been part of, or exposed to, organisations with a strong commercial excellence reputation
- Commercial mindset
- Comfortable in large scale transformations and/or ambiguous situations
- Strong analytical skillset