|Location: United Kingdom (outside London)||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Healthcare / Pharma||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zena Van Vliet|
We are supporting a leading global Private Equity fund and one of their recently acquired businesses. The business is one of the fastest growing in the medical devices sector and are entering the next key growth phase.
The investors are working with existing management, as well as making some key appointments to drive this growth and turn the business into the absolute leader within its market.
Since its inception it has led the way in the medical device innovation and today it is a dynamic, growing, global player. It is revolutionising the sector by combining clinically proven solutions and world-leading technologies.
The investors and management have created a new role – Chief Transformation Officer – to be responsible for identifying and driving key strategic issues and change across the group.
The successful individual will report to the Chief Executive Officer and work closely with the board and investors to deliver on key components of an ambitious value creation plan.
This is a senior role within the organisation, requiring the ability to drive and execute initiatives across the business. An understanding of Private Equity and the ability to influence key stakeholders will be essential to this individual’s success.
- A combination of experience in top tier strategy consulting as well as industry, with a strong track record of delivering transformation initiatives
- Knowledge and experience in the medical devices sector
- Ability to drive Implementation and execution of key initiatives through a hands-on and proactive approach
- Strong people management skills and ability to engage and influence a diverse range of stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen and bias to action