|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Vladimir Arutyunyan|
We are working with a leading global technology and payment provider, who are looking to build out a new team focused on driving revenue growth from new and existing clients. Our client is growing steadily in a market that is going through significant change by investing in technological innovation.
Our client is searching for an Account Executive to partner with Acquirers in the UK. As a key member of the Merchant Sales & Solutions team, you will drive innovative solutions across Europe by leveraging your strategic insight to develop existing client relationships as well as unlock new sources of revenue with both new and existing clients.
This will be joining a team of ex-consultants and you will be reporting directly into the head of the function, with key responsibilities including managing multiple clients, including Tier 1 global financial services players. The role will focus on further developing client relationships and establishing new partnerships.
- Experienced, results oriented leader with at least 4+ years business experience and a proven track record in developing relationships and and managing high performing, fast paced teams.
- Proven ability to negotiate, enhance existing and develop new business partnerships.
- Strong strategic and thought leadership skills.
- Strong understanding of global payments is a plus.
- Global & entrepreneurial mindset.