Our client is a leading middle market Private Equity firm with investments across the Industrials and Services space.
We are working with them to hire Value Creation Directors to manage/define value creation efforts of various portfolio companies working directly with their CEOs. The initiatives will include growth levers such as go-to-market, pricing, and account management strategy as well as operations improvement levers, which includes procurement, operational improvement, supply chain optimization, working capital, and product portfolio rationalization.
The successful candidates will be someone with leadership experience in an industrial or product manufacturing environment with a track record of delivering results through complex and cross-functional improvement programs. Someone with expertise in advisory, relationship, and stakeholder management to drive change in the high-growth environment.
- Minimum 4 years in a top-tier Management Consulting Firm
- Experience leading enterprise-wide initiatives, including broad programs requiring change management via a systematic approach or governance process
- Track record of successfully managing multiple work streams in parallel and delivering results against time-sensitive deadlines
- Expert financial, quantitative, and analytical skills; able to baseline and track operational KPIs
- Functional expertise in manufacturing, supply chain, and operational improvement; experience with site rationalization, supply chain optimization, and operations cost take-out