From a one-man-band start-up to 70+ employees across our global offices; we’re on an exciting journey. We are always looking to add fresh talent to the team and have countless case studies of
seasoned recruiters joining the TBP family, billing more, getting promoted faster, moving to international offices and building teams.
As a business we don’t believe in glass ceilings, so whatever your career goals are we will provide you with the platform, support and training to achieve them
What will you be doing?
- Supporting Consultants to deliver on specific search mandate
- Identifying and engaging with prospective candidates at all levels
- Independently manage day-to-day work schedule and sales pipeline to achieve KPIs and revenue targets.
- Contributing to the on-going development of the candidate network
- Playing a key role in the identification of business development opportunities
- Attending both candidate and client meetings, initially alongside senior management
- Taking a pro-active approach to your own learning and development; becoming a true SME in the Strategy, Transformation and M&A recruitment market
- Work towards building the full cycle of recruitment including attraction, offering and closing. (business development)
- Nurture Client relationships, and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements.
Who are you?
- Educated to degree level or Transferable skills from a outbound sales environment
- Down to earth, competitive and willing to work hard to get results
- Polished, articulate and confident with a high level of commercial intellect
- A natural communicator, able to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Someone who thrives and excels under pressure with a high attention to detail
- Someone that has always aspired to work in a high energy environment with a drive to hit targets and earn commission.
- Love Sales and Achieving goals
We have a clearly defined career framework and invest heavily in the ongoing training and development of our employees.
All new starters are provided with an in-depth 3-month induction plan to set them on the path to accomplish their goals and objectives and to ensure they become a successful member of the team. This Continues with a development framework using blended learning techniques to compliment each promotion.
We have offices in London, New York, Paris, Chicago and Singapore - with big plans to open in more locations. Future relocation is possible & subject to performance and opportunity.
Above all things we live by our core values; Human, Aware, Committed. We are an approachable, collaborative team who treat people as they would want to be treated, mindful of everyone we work with.