Our client is a multinational consulting firm. With a team of top tier strategy consultants, they are growing its global Growth and Go to Market strategy practice.
As the firm looks to expand its growth markets practice, the candidate will be coming in to identify, recommend and assess locations and strategies to help clients grow. Strategy, M&A and operations experience will be vital in achieving this goal.
- Current top tier consulting experience in consumer goods or Industrial goods and services sectors.
- The successful candidate must have prior growth strategy experience
- Growth Market experience is a plus.
- Industries of interest are retail, consumer goods, Industrial goods and services.
- Corporate Strategy, business development, and implementation experiences will be prioritized.
- Focus on managing data collection and analysis. Ability to transform data into insights
- Mandarin or Japanese speaking would be a plus