Our client is a leading specialty Insurance and Reinsurance company, providing innovative underwriting solutions and risk management to clients and brokers across geographies, products, and perils. An established leader in many of their chosen markets, each business line is run by a group of highly respected and experienced industry experts, considered to be among the industry’s best and brightest. The Business Change team is a highly regarded and essential part of the Group, combining entrepreneurial flair and delivery excellence in support of business operations.
The Transformation & Governance Lead will support the strategy and agenda of the Business Transformation Lead, providing project management execution in respect of a diverse portfolio of cross-functional business initiatives and transformation projects. In addition, the Transformation & Governance Lead is accountable for delivering internal and external communications for these projects, clearly demonstrating how they link to and support the business’ strategy. The Transformation & Governance Lead will collaborate with multi-disciplinary problem solvers to strategise, design, and execute the Group’s Change agenda, transforming the firm’s competitiveness and agility in the markets in which it operates.
Ultimately this role will be responsible for shaping, driving, and ensuring the success of key investments in business change across the Group, including key functional, entity, restructuring, and enterprise-wide transformation programmes.
- Extensive business experience including a top-tier consulting background, and with a proven record of accomplishment of successful project management support and delivery.
- Significant experience in shaping and designing target operating models, process transformations, and in delivering organisation-wide technology-led programmes and projects.
- Outstanding project management disciplines including planning and risk management.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of operational services and delivery principles, using appropriate tools and methodologies.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to interact professionally with executives, managers, 3rd party vendors, and subject matter experts.
- Understanding of the Insurance sector and wider business knowledge.