The Barton Partnership (TBP) est un spécialiste de talents en Stratégie, M&A, Transformation & Change, et Data & Analytics aussi bien en executive search qu’en consulting indépendant, en Europe, aux US et en Asie. TBP a été fondé en 2007 avec l'objectif d'être le leader de notre marché de niche.
Après avoir connu une croissance réussie en termes de taille, de revenus et de bénéfices depuis l’ouverture du bureau de Paris fin 2018, nous entrons à présent dans une phase de développement clé au sein de notre business France Benelux, avec pour objectif de doubler notre revenu au cours des 12 prochains mois.
Convaincus de la nécessité de développer et promouvoir nos talents, nous prévoyons d'embaucher et soutenir des profils juniors / jeunes professionels à fort potentiel pour driver cette croissance ensemble à Paris, en étroite collaboration avec nos collègues de Londres, NY, et Singapour.
Why The Barton Partnership?
We are a specialist provider of Strategy, M&A, Transformation & Change and Data & Analytics talent both on a permanent and independent consulting basis. Our clients include FTSE-listed and Fortune 500 companies across all sectors/industries; SMEs, strategic, innovation & management consulting firms (large and boutique), global financial services, Private Equity funds and portfolio companies. Our network represents talent from Analyst to Partner/MD level across all disciplines and sectors associated with Strategy, Transformation, M&A, and Data & Analytics. We’re still privately owned, with CEO Nick Barton still heavily involved in the day to day running of the business.
Who are you?
- French native (must have) & English native (great to have) / fluent in English (must have)
- A fast-paced entrepreneurial mindset with a high curiosity and strong willingness to learn really fast in a fragmented modus operandi switching topics frequently/daily
- Must be highly comfortable with content uncertainty in an intellectually stimulating but complex environment while staying polished, articulate and confident to build rapport (“créer du lien”) with stakeholders at all levels
-Love Sales and achieving goals, commercially-driven mindset and willingness to create and lead business-oriented conversations/relationships in order to convert into sales
- Someone who thrives and excels under pressure with a high attention to detail
- A natural communicator, down to earth, and with strong endurance/stamina and willingness to work hard (many phone calls/zooms, meetings, emails) while able to sprint in a competitive market.
- Educated to degree level OR has outbound sales experience (cold calling, sales targets, bonus related)
- Someone who is self-driven that has always aspired to work in a high energy and fast-promotion/earning-increase potential environment.
If you relate to the above read on !
The Barton Partnership is seeking a Research Consultant to join our growing Paris office. This individual will play a key role in assisting the consultants in the France Benelux team in delivering on active independent consulting search mandates, helping to identify and source top-tier talents for our clients, drawing up shortlists and actively engaging in client delivery. This individual will join our rigorous research development program, helping them to develop the key skills needed to progress to Associate Consultant within a 6-12 months period.
In order to give you a holistic view of our sectors, industries and specialisms, we don’t sit you with just one team but rather you will work on a project basis, assisting on searches with different teams within the business allowing you to gain insights into different areas (Private Equity, Commerce & Industry, Financial service, Professional Services), and ultimately decide which area you will thrive in when it’s your turn to become a Consultant.
The opportunities to develop your skills to ensure the longevity of your career as a valued member of the team are unrivalled and do not stop at the Research Consultant level. The Barton Partnership offers training and development for all levels across the business and see this as an essential part of your growth.
The Research Consultant plays a critical role in the business, building relationships and delivering on high profile searches, whilst also gaining the knowledge and experience required to have a successful career in this market.
We have offices in London, New York, Paris and Singapore - with plans to open in two more in the coming year. Future relocation is possible & subject to performance and opportunity.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting Consultants to deliver on fast pace independent consulting search mandates
- Identifying and engaging with prospective candidates at all levels
- Contributing to the on-going development of the candidate network
- Playing a key role in the identification of business development opportunities
- Attending both candidate and client meetings, initially alongside senior management
- Taking a pro-active approach to your own learning and development; becoming a successful SME in the Strategy, Transformation, M&A, and Data & Analytics market
The ideal person
We are looking for very curious, hard-working, down to earth graduates/young professional with an excellent ability to build relationships and gain people’s trust.
Candidates must have and should be able to demonstrate the following personality traits: enjoy and be comfortable with (i) fast-pace and intellectually challenging and stimulating topics between which we switch frequently/daily; (ii) strong content diversity/low level of prior knowledge relating to our clients strategic, transformation, M&A business challenges we support them on, while (iii) projecting serenity in complex environments with limited level of information, and confidence to build rapport/trust with senior client stakeholders.
We offer a fantastic platform to progress through the business with strong earning potential and rapid promotion, so individuals with a commercial mindset and a strong drive to succeed will take full advantage.