I am currently working with a fast-growing European parcel locker operator. Having undergone a successful acquisition and value creation programme under the stewardship of a leading buy-out fund, the company recently completed its successful IPO as Europe’s biggest listing so far this year. Having become the largest logistics player in its native country, the business is beginning to diversify its operations, through a combination of organic growth into various European markets, and various acquisitions which will strengthen its footprint and impact. Our client is looking for a senior French-speaking individual, with extensive top-tier strategy consulting experience, to report directly into the the business’s International CEO.
Our client is looking for a senior individual with a strong strategy consulting toolkit to join as the Head of PMO, reporting directly into the International CEO. This individual will be responsible for leading the execution of the strategic and operational plan of a company the business is about to acquire (as an add-on). The Head of PMO will a key contributor in the elaboration and execution of the strategic plan of the newly acquired company, and their responsibilities will be varied, including: identifying and prioritising strategic priorities in terms of clients, sizing/validating value creation potential, and defining successful go-to-market strategy. The position is diverse and will cover various separate strategic and operational initiatives at Group level and will thus be a key driver of the business’s pan-European growth, at a time when they are becoming a market leader undergoing changing customer behaviours.
- Previous experience in a leading consulting firm
- Ideally a mix of consulting and operational experience, although pure consulting experience is also suitable.
- Within consulting, having demonstrated relevant skills, including (but not limited to): 100-day plans, post-merger integration, setting up PMOs, value creation programmes, large-scale transformation experience.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating and communicating with a diverse set of people, across groups and organizational levels.
- Experience in leading cost reduction and growth initiatives.
- Background in logistics and/or business services would be favourable.
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills
- The role will be based in Lille, though relocation from Paris/Brussels/London (etc.) will not be necessary (the role offers a healthy flexibility of in-office and remote working).