Not only will you be responsible for leading a change agenda across the global organisation with pace whilst modelling a cultural of ownership, but you will also be required to work with the CEO and ExCo to think beyond the VCP and define the organisation’s longer-term strategy and pathway to a successful exit, whilst bringing digital growth experience to inform strategy.
- Minimum 12+ years professional experience, inclusive of a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience at a top tier strategy consultancy, combined with industry or private equity (portfolio company or PE fund) experience
- Experience in a transformation leadership position in a fast-paced dynamic environment, working with Industrials Goods organisations, either in a consulting setting or in-house
- You will have an ability to work well with multi-functional teams, be a strategic and creative thinker, comfortable with ambiguity, have a positive can-do attitude, and work well in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and simplify complex topics across all business levels
- Demonstrable experience working with Executive and Board-level stakeholders and bringing them along on a transformational journey
- Breadth or transformation experience, across both top-line and bottom-line strategic initiatives
- Demonstrable experience of delivering measurable value in a transformation setting