|Location: New York, United States||Salary: Competitive Compensation and Bonus|
|Sector: Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sofia Guijarro|
The Barton Partnership is excited to be working with a number of clients in the TMT/Digital Space.
We are currently working with an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. Our client is broadcasted in more than 150 countries, 15 languages and reaches more than 600 million homes globally. They are seeking a Director of Global Strategy to develop and recommend approaches for driving growth and providing analytical support and project oversight to strategic initiatives. The ideal individual will be able support priority initiatives to maximize our client’s performance globally. This organization is looking for an individual with experience from a Tier 1 Management Consultancy who has been exposed to various TMT projects, particularly in the Media and Entertainment background.
We are also working with a boutique Strategy Consultancy working specifically in the TMT/Digital space. This client is a U.S. focused TMT conglomerate who is growing considerably across the U.S. and are specifically looking to hire into their New York office. This firm will enable individuals to work with the world’s leading TMT/Digital clients within a high-growth and entrepreneurial environment. The firm is looking for Associate Consultants, Consultants, Managers and Associate Partners to join their team.
These two clients offer a market-leading package, not only in terms of compensation, but also in providing exciting opportunities for career development and senior stakeholder engagement. These opportunities are great for strategy professionals who are looking to expand their career and use their own expertise and knowledge across a high growth organization.
Both roles are both based in New York.
- Experience of working with clients across the Telecoms, Media and Entertainment and Technology is a must.
- Current or prior experience within a Tier 1 Management Consulting firm. A minimum of 2-7 years’ work experience from a Tier 1 Management Consulting firm with a passion for TMT.
- Ability to manage several projects involving multiple functions and participations. Successful at managing and influencing cross-functional projects team to achieve results.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to summarize information is a must.
- Able to demonstrate professionalism in a corporate environment
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with C-level executives and other senior leaders of the company.
- A demonstrable track record of leading/delivering quality engagement, resulting in long lasting stakeholder relationships.
- Well-rounded business executive with a mixture of strategic, analytical, and creative skills.